Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Sweater success

About a month or so ago I started my first knitted sweater. I started knitting with the goal of making clothes and I'm so happy that I made it. I found the Mandy cardigan on Knit Picks and after reading some reviews on Ravelry I decided to give it a go. 

It was a pretty easy pattern to follow, especially for a beginner. I finished it a couple weeks over my spring break. I'm pretty happy how it turned out. It is a really light and breezy sweater. I had fun and learned a lot in the process of knitting this up. I have to admit that once I got into the sleeves I was ready to be done with it. I can't wait until the weather warms up a little and I can start to wear it out and about. 

Have you finished any projects lately?
Jess

1 comment:

  1. The sweater looks great! I so wouldn't have the guts to attempt crafting clothing! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. You're the sweetest!