Thursday, January 2, 2014

Secret Santa

Emma over at Life is Peachy put together a Secret Santa exchange this holiday and of course I jumped at the chance. I'm not going to lie that it was a little nerve wracking making something for a total stranger and hoping that they like it. We went through a really cold snap for a couple weeks so the only thing I could think of to make was something to help keep warm. I found this crochet finger-less gloves pattern over at Sandra Cherry Heart and I had an old ear warmer pattern that I cannot find online again for the life of me. I sent mine over to Katie in England. I found a cute little picture frame ornament and some Reese's trees. (Everyone knows that the holiday Reese's are the best!)

She just got them and I was so happy that she liked it! Whew. 

I got a really cool paper cut picture from Caro. I am always in awe of paper cutting. It's so intricate, I think that I would end up just ripping it to shreds.
I love how she personalized it with my name. I can't wait to hang it up. Thanks again so much. This was a really fun swap and I hope to do more in the future. If anyone is around Emma host a really great twitter chat-#craftblogclub on Tuesdays. Stop by and say hi.
Jess  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. You're the sweetest!