Monday, September 9, 2013

Vintage Gladys shopping

 I'm not sure if you've had the chance to read dottie angel's blog or read her  book, but if you love anything vintage then you should defiantly check it out. I'm lucky enough to be able to live near the her. She happened to be having a vintage sale in her streamline trailer named Gladys and I jumped at the chance to go. I could have bought everything in there, including the trailer. I did end up with some goodies though. Everything in there was a vintage dream and I was able to snap a few pics of my favorite things. 






I loved both these crochet bunting! Gives me some ideas for some new projects.


 It was so nice to meet the lady behind dottie angel.
 She is just as lovely as you would expect.

I couldn't pass up these cute knitting needles and (of course) a new brooch. 
I loved the colors and pattern of  this crochet pillow.
It was nice to get out of the house in probably the last couple weeks of summer for a fun little adventure. 
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. You're the sweetest!