Monday, September 30, 2013

September Crochet Along

This month's crochet along over at Habitual Homebody was a ripple baby blanket. I don't have a baby or know anyone who is in need of a  baby blanket so I decided to make it a blanket for me. I started a blanket a while ago but quickly got bored with it. I was unsure of doing a round blanket but I liked the pattern and I figured that I would just see how it went. So far I'm pretty happy with it. I haven't finished it, I think that I have a few (very loooong) rounds to go before it's the size that I want it to be. 


I had some Caron Simply Soft leftover from my last blanket attempt so I used that since I had it lying around. I think that it will be a pretty soft and snugly blanket when it's done. It's a fun project to do and gave me good motivation to start and actually finish a blanket.

Jess


3 comments:

  1. Looks awesome! Those end rows sure take forever though! And so much yarn for each round! I love using simply soft, you will have a cozy blanket for sure :) Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far your blanket looks good and big! Good luck finishing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks fabulous!! I love caron simply soft. i made a cowl with it recently and it feels so plush.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. You're the sweetest!