Monday, September 2, 2013

August Crochet Along

August's crochet along over at the Habitual Homebody was a hexagon table runner. I was so glad to see that this was picked to make. When I saw in on Pinterest it looked liked it would be a fun project to make. 
My pile of hexagons ready to be put together.
I really liked this project. It was nice to be able to do a little here and a little there. It was the last month of my summer quarter and anxiety was running high for me. I like to crochet to help relieve some stress. Making these hexagons was perfect because it was a super easy pattern to memorize and I could just work along and not have to really think about it. I'm not sure exactly where I'm going to put it, maybe take it over to Mark's house. I'm sure Blue would love to lay on it and make it his.
Jess


3 comments:

  1. i love it on the couch like that! i want to make another one now for the couch lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't find a place to photograph it well so I tried the couch and really liked it there.

      Delete
  2. Nice colors, crochet helps me cope with stress too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. You're the sweetest!