Thursday, September 12, 2013

What I'm hookin'

A couple years ago I bought a Fuji Instax instant camera. I played around with it for a while and then it got pushed into the back of my closet. While I was doing some cleaning I came across it and figured that I had spent the money for it that it didn't make much sense to have it lying around collecting dust. One of the reasons I didn't use it much was because I didn't want to throw it in my bag because it didn't have a case or cover. One night I decided to make one up really quick. It was a great way to use up some left over yarn I had. I'm really happy with how it came out. 



The purple looks more gray in the pictures, it's actually more lavender. I did alternating rows of half double crochet and single crochet. I thought it gave it a little interesting texture. The flap came out a little wonky looking but I'm not really to concerned about it. It does the job. :) I'm excited to take my camera with me and take some fun photos with it.

What have you been working on lately?
Jess 

1 comment:

  1. I love the tweedy texture of those stitches together. Nice use of wool! I'm currently working on a big ripple blanket. X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. You're the sweetest!