Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I have a minor obsession right now....

This last Monday my friend JP and I went to the Jimmy Eat World concert. It was SO much fun. I hadn't seen them since I was a junior in high school, which was about 12 years ago (yikes!). They are every bit as good live as they are on their albums. When their album Bleed American came out I was instantly in love. I listened to it on constant rotation, and still do to this day. That was "my album" of my high school years. There's something about seeing your favorite band and getting to sing along to their songs with them. Now I have entered the few weeks post concert where I am way obsessed with listening to every album. 
Here is my super grainy, crappy cell phone picture. It's the best of the worst, but it's my own memento from the concert. I hope to be able to see them again when they come through Seattle next time. 

Who was your favorite band you got to see live?
Jess  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. You're the sweetest!