Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I don't know what to do!

One of my summer goals is to crochet a sweater or a top. I found a pattern that I really liked and ordered the yarn. It calls for DK weight but doesn't give any brands or specifics. 
It's hard to tell in this photo but it's a dark purple, light and dark grey. I'm doing dark grey as the main color and the stripes in light grey and purple. I started working on it and I can't decide if I like how the yarn looks.  
I'm afraid that it's going to look like a giant dishcloth when I'm all done with it. I'm contemplating getting a more plushy yarn, but I just don't know!! What do you guys think?

Thanks for any feedback.
Jess




1 comment:

  1. Crochet a swatch with all three colors! I think that's the only way to be sure. Your picture doesn't look dishcloth-y to me, but it might look different in real life.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. You're the sweetest!