Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Blue's new blanket

Blue has found a new spot on the back of the couch these days. So I thought that I would make him a little blanket to lie on and (hopefully) keep some of his hair off the couch. 
I decided to dig through my yarn stash and try to use up some of what I already had. The only yarn I had enough to use was some grey and white. It was big bulky yarn I had used for some little projects over the winter. While I was working on it I was thinking that the colors were kind of blah, but it was all I had. When I was all done I liked how it looked and it looks nice on the back of the couch. 
I was happy that he actually uses it. Usually when I make or buy anything for him he couldn't care less except if it's food. It was a little fun, quick project to use some of my stash. Now I have some room in my tub for something new! 

Do you have any fun little projects your working on right now?
Jess

1 comment:

  1. That turned out so cute! I made a couch blanket (http://goodknits.com/blog/lace-love/lace-love-willow/) for Nona but she prefers my clothes still....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. You're the sweetest!