Monday, June 10, 2013

What I'm working on

I have been wanting to make a crochet hook case for a while now but hadn't really found a pattern that I loved. I knew that I wanted one with individual pockets for the hooks and that rolled up and tied together. I always hunt around to find free patterns but I just couldn't find one that I was really happy with. So I broke down, scoured Etsy, and found this pattern. I really liked how it had the lacy pattern on the outside and the two tone colors. I used some of my left over yarn from last months crochet along.  



 I really liked how it turned out. The pattern was really easy to read and this took me about 2 days to finish it. The outside came out smaller than the inside so it curls up a little on the corners. I don't think I checked my gauge right. I blocked it and it came out better. All in all it was a great pattern, well written, and easy to follow. There is another case that has a different pattern on the outside that I may have to put on my project list for another time. 

Are you working on anything fun?
Jess

2 comments:

  1. Looks great!!! Its sooo handy to have a case isn't it?
    I'm getting WIPy with it at the moment, no new projects till I get my WIPs done!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. You're the sweetest!