Sunday, June 2, 2013

Crochet Along

This months crochet along over at Habitual Homebody was a flower pot cozy. I don't really have any flower pots but I have one over at my boyfriends house that worked perfect.
I had to pick out some more "manly" colors since it's over at his house. But I really love the gold and grey combo so it wasn't to hard to love how this came out. I had planted catnip for Blue but I left the pot out in the rain and it got totally soaked. I had given up hope but when I went to measure the pot for the cozy, low and behold there was a few, very small sprouts!
 
I'm pretty excited that I haven't killed everything that I've planted so far!

Jess



1 comment:

  1. I love gold shades of yellow and grey together, its wicked mate!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. You're the sweetest!