Wednesday, April 24, 2013

What I'm working on

I actually haven't worked on this crocheted blanket for a while. I finished it a couple months ago but it was a baby gift for a friend so I had to wait to show it. I don't know the first thing about babies or what to get for them. I do know, however, that they always need blankets. I still love my baby blankets and have them tucked away for safe keeping. I found the pattern here through Pinterest. 


It was a really easy and fun project to do. The original pattern made the blanket really small, so I doubled the width and used 3 balls of the pink yarn. I was worried that the blanket was going too stiff but when it was all done and I washed it it came out super soft and cuddly. 
I also made up some little booties.
These were also really fast to make. I finished them both in an evening. I couldn't believe how little they were and they were actually for a person. I had a lot of fun working on these projects and I'm so glad that my friend loved them too.

Are you working on any fun projects?
Jess


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. You're the sweetest!