Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Tulip festival

Last week my friend Loni, her daughter Bella, and I decided to go up to the Tulip Festival. It's a yearly festival when all the flowers bloom and people can go walk the fields and buy flowers super cheap.There are huge fields of rows and rows of flowers. We were hoping that the weather would hold out but it didn't and right when we got there it started pouring. But we had a lot of fun anyway.
We stopped for lunch and Loni snapped this of me and Bella in front of a little cafe.
On the way there we stopped and found this bad ass tree house. I want one!
The tulip fields 
Loni and Bella bundled up in the rain

Even though it poured all day, it was still a lot of fun to get outside and see some pretty flowers with awesome company!
Jess



6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh sooooooo beautiful!! Sounds and looks wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore tulips. I have always wanted to go to Holland during tulip season, so I could see something like this. I have never seen so many at one time. I just love the idea of frolicking around in there. GORGEOUS!

    I bet it smelled amazing, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, such beautiful photos! I love tulips and seeing those fields is just wonderful!
    Have a fab weekend! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. all of those flowers are so beautiful! ah, i wish this was a site i could see for myself! it's so relaxing!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girl! Newly following you on Bloglovin and thanking you for stopping by my blog hop (Let's Be Friends). Keep in touch! I love meeting new bloggers and working with them! :) Let me know if you ever want to co-host!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the tulips...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. You're the sweetest!