Tuesday, March 12, 2013

The Kangaroo Farm

This last weekend we finally got some nice weather. I really wanted to go outside and enjoy it so Mark and I decided to go visit the Kangaroo Farm that isn't too far from us. It's really fun to see the different animals and be able to interact with them. Now, I want my very own wallaroo. They are about the cutest thing that I have ever seen, and they are SO sweet. 
Here is one of the wallaroos.
I was a little nervous to feed him, but they are very gentle.
Mark was a little unsure of them. He kept a little distance
I was petting this guy when he rolled over on his back for a belly rub. I guess even kangaroos like belly rubs which I'm happy to give. Their fur is very soft. 
I may have to move to Australia to be closer to these amazing animals. It was so nice to be able to get outside and enjoy the warmer weather for a change. We were lucky that it was nice on a Saturday, and we weren't busy with work or school. I'm itching to get outside instead of being cooped up in the house. The sun has been teasing us lately and only shows up for short spurts here and there. Spring needs to hurry up and officially begin! 

How is the weather where you are? What have you been able to get out and do?
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. You're the sweetest!