Wednesday, February 27, 2013

What I'm working on

It's getting towards the end of the quarter and I tend to get a little antsy. The home stretch is always a little nerve wracking and I have a lot of nervous energy. So I've been trying to release some of that energy with some projects.  I've had a few going the last few weeks. Here is one thing that I have been working on. ( I have a couple other projects that I finished but they are gifts so I'll have to share later. I'm pretty excited about them.)



My boyfriend, Mark, bought me some knitting classes for Christmas and I just finished last weekend. Here is the scarf that we started and I am making slow and steady progress on it. I'm really enjoying knitting and am excited to learn more.


There are a couple knitting books that I've had my eye on that I might break down and buy here soon. I recently reorganized and pack a lot of crafty stuff in tubs to make my space not so cramped but I noticed last night that my book pile next to my bed is already starting to grow.  
I'm going to have to keep a watchful eye on this situation to make sure it doesn't get out of hand. Because it does........very quickly.  

Do you have any projects you are currently working on?
Jess

P.S. You can now find me on bloglovin'
bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. You're the sweetest!