Sunday, February 24, 2013

Welcome

Hello there,
Welcome to The Teenage Babushka. My name is Jessica. I'm 28 years old and am a student working towards dental hygiene school. I have about a year left before I can apply to the hygiene programs.


You're probably wondering "what a strange name for a blog." Well, it's a nickname that was given to me by a friend, because I look young like a teenager and I like to do "grandma" things like sew and crochet. It just sort of stuck out in my head and I figured why not name my blog after something that is close to my heart. My hopes for this blog is to reach past my comfort zone and meet some new people and to learn along the way. I love to craft, mostly sewing and embroidery, crocheting, and my new found hobby, knitting.


I have a kitty named Blue, he tolerates me living in his world :). He'll be hanging around here a lot. I am always trying new crafts and I hope to learn and exchange ideas and tips. Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you say Hi once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. You're the sweetest!